Bless whoever made this.
#the greatest #i’ve got red in my ledger. i’d like to wipe it clean. #she manipulates people’s gendered expectations of her to extract information #she conducts interrogations by letting people think they’ve bested her #by letting men think they’ve bested her #because she’s small and fragile and female and she is emotional and easy to snap in half #and then she tears them apart #and it’s the greatest thing and you’re the greatest thing and i love you #get your own movie
My favorite part is how Phil’s not even slightly concerned. Not even a tiny bit tense. He’s just bopping there, waiting until she’s done. The sound of breaking bones is Natasha’s hold music.
The sound of breaking bones is Natasha’s hold music.
9 has no time for your philosophizing.
nine is tired of your crap
Nine was the sassiest.
I don’t think I’ll ever be able to scroll past this gifset without reblogging.
Can we also appreciate Rose please? She’s like his back up sassyness and being all “Bitch please, not today.”
Aggressive/Dramatic Zuko that make me giggle.
Zuko is basically the most perfectly accurate teenager ever to appeal on TV.
Perfect typo is perfect.
Man Saves Baby Crawling Near Highway
A Georgia man is being hailed as a hero after saving a baby he saw crawling near a highway last Friday.
“I had seen something out of the corner of my eye, and I thought it was a baby,” Bryant Collins told WXIA-TV. “I just stopped and, when I got out, there was a baby … almost in the highway.”
The 15-month-old baby had crawled through the woods — 300 yards from home — and nearly made her way onto a highway before Collins made the rescue.
“The same that yours would have been, man … ‘What the hell is going on? A baby?’” he told WXIA.
After picking up the infant from the side of the road, Collins dialed 911. Police arrested the girl’s father Timothy Pickens and may arrest her mother as well, WXIA reported.
“Everything was pretty much superficial that we saw,” Madison County sheriff Kip Thomas said. “Honestly that’s almost a miracle: that a 15-month-old can go that far from her house, into the woods, fall down an embankment, wind up near a major highway, and really not get hurt that bad.”
Ultimately, Collins stayed with the baby for about two hours.
“The baby started crying,” he told WXIA, “so I turned my phone on and let her listen to some gospel music, and she calmed right down.”
Collins added to the local outlet that he is an ex-convict who served time and reformed himself in prison.
“I did ten years in the federal institution for manufacturing cocaine,” he said. “When I was in prison, I made a very conscientious effort to change, and I did.”
According to WXIA, he’s been clean for five years and now works as an auto repairman.
item #12192021902 in the ‘stuff that is making me cry’ file today. this poor baby- i’m so glad someone kind was there to find her.
IN THE FUCKING HISTORY OF SUBPLOTS IN MOVIES
LIKE SAM GOT SHOT RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER…
THEY EVEN KILLED “MARY LOU” THE DONKEY FOR FUCK’S SAKE
SO KATE BECAME THE BADASS “KISSING KATE BARLOW”
AND THEN SHE FUCKING DIED AFTER CURSING AN ENTIRE FAMILY FOR ETERNITY
Kissing Kate Barlow and Sam the Onion Man need their own movie.
Marvel Heroes with Fans (add more if you find em)
I will reblog this every single time.
This is fabulous.
THE FACT THAT IT’S AL MAKES THIS 100x BETTER
i hate these word crimes
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
reblogging for the 100th time because ronald.
THIS MAKES ME HAPPY TO KNOW PEOPLE LOVE HIM LIKE I DO.